Date(s) - 15/09/2017 - 16/09/2017
09:00 - 18:00
Faculty of Medicine - KU Leuven
“Present and future challenges and opportunities for ethics in nursing and care”
18th Nursing Ethics Conference
3rd International Ethics in Care Conference
September 15-16, 2017, Leuven, Belgium
Call for Abstracts
Persons wishing to present a paper at parallel sessions are invited to submit an abstract addressing the ethical dimensions of the main conference topics (500 words maximum) before March 1, 2017. However, submissions on other topics are allowed. Please send abstracts to Chris.Gastmans@kuleuven.be. More detailed information is available on the Conference website www.nursingethics2017.org and announcement [pdf].
An excellent occasion to reflect on the present and future challenges and opportunities for ethics in nursing and care.
- Ethical Issues in Care for older People
- Ethics Education in Nursing and Care
- Ethical Issues in End-of-Life Care
- Organizational Ethical Issues in Nursing and Care
- Registration on-line.
- Fee: € 290 (registration before June 1, 2017), €350 (after June 1), € 190 (Eastern Europe and Low Income Countries). Final deadline for registration: August 1st 2017
The registration fee includes : book of abstracts, two lunches, refreshments during breaks, conference walking dinner.
- Venue: KU Leuven – Faculty of Medicine, Campus Gasthuisberg – Onderwijs & Navorsing 1&2.